Saturday, June 20, 2009

June in the land of Baran

June brings lots of weddings into my life. I am basically the wedding coordinator at my work now, and we have had four weddings so far this month, and I have two more to go. It has been very busy.

The husband however, is ready for fire. I realize that this may offend some of you, that he wants there to be fires, but it is what he loves. Going out and fighting fires is pretty much the perfect day to him. Plus he gets paid more money when he is out there doing it. By this time last year he was already gone, so it is driving him crazy that he is still around. I enjoy that he is home every night to cook me dinner though...

I am looking forward to...
Having two days off in a row (I keep crossing my fingers)
Having a day off with the husband (Probably won't happen until July, and maybe not at all depending on fires)
Helping my sister have a beautiful wedding

2 comments:

Anna said...

Congrats on becoming the wedding coordinator, that's a huge compliment! I guess that means everyone loved your wedding. :)

islandgirl said...

well, I am looking forward to sharing a little in the Baran summer...