Monday, September 20, 2010

Blog- Fail

Life has been nothing short of hectic.
*Started taking a couple classes to keep me motivated in the unemployment (perhaps not the best choice anymore...).
*The husband is gone on a fire. He left Thursday, September 9th. He doesn't have phone service, so I have only talked to him 2 or 3 times.
*Family drama to be discussed in another blog posting
* Wedding and work drama to be forgotten forever
*It has been a very difficult month for me. I am physically and emotionally drained. I have a perpetual feeling of, I don't know how else to describe it other than drowning.
The day Steve left for the fire I went and saw Eat, Pray, Love with a girlfriend. I enjoyed the book but did not know what to expect of the movie. Their is a Neil Young song in the movie that I have been thinking about since.
"Heart Of Gold"
by: Neil Young
I want to live,
I want to give
I've been a miner for a heart of gold.
It's these expressions
I never give
That keep me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
Keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
I've been to Hollywood
I've been to Redwood
I crossed the ocean for a heart of gold
I've been in my mind,
it's such a fine line
That keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
Keeps me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
Keep me searching for a heart of gold
You keep me searching for a heart of gold
And I'm growing old.
I've been a miner for a heart of gold.

No comments: