Monday, November 22, 2010

Life as we know it

A few things that have occurred in the last month...
Most notably, my grandfather passed away.



Got some carpet in the orange bedroom, which has now become the master bedroom...


Steve and I went to the Bridge School Benefit Concert. This is one of the few moments that it was not raining. Totally worth it though.



A close "Uncle" aka Little Daddy passed away


Visited my mom's grave since it was so close to the other funeral.


There was many beautiful days in Sonora.


Made "The Uncles" Pear Pie, and it was fabulous...

And right now there is tons of snow at my house and no power, however pictures were not a top priority of all of that. I am sure there will be expanded posts about many of these later... As for now, I am alive, and have been very busy.


1 comment:

islandgirl said...

Don't know how I missed this post...now I am craving the pear pie. Thanks a lot!