Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mini Muffin Making Machine

My beautiful sister is pregnant, as many of you know. For her baby shower we decided to do a tea of sorts. I somehow became the person responsible to make all the mini muffins.

The set-up for making the mini tartlettes.
I probably made 200 tartlette pastries.
Here is one bowl of them.















Next, I made a whole bunch of mini cheesecakes.












This is how part of the spread came
out.










Here are my lemon tartlettes, chocolate mousse tartlettes, and mini cheesecakes.

I also made tons of mini muffins, but somehow, got no pictures of that anywhere in the process. I guess you'll just have to take my word on that one.

At the end of the day, I threw away TONS of mini tartlettes, cheesecakes, and muffins. Se La Vi. The mama felt loved.


My step-mom, Heidi, niece, Jenica, little-big sister, Amber and myself.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

They look beautiful!
xo

islandgirl said...

I LOVE mini food! LOVE.