Monday, August 10, 2009

August

August, just might be from the devil this year. Well, at least that is what I decided yesterday. Here is the month so far:

-A very close friend of mine is having heart problems in the hospital and has been there for over 3 weeks
-A sister with a concussion and a night in ICU
-Another close friend just found out her grandfather has cancer
-Worst bride ever in the last week
-No end in sight

This means I have spent more time in the hospital in the last few weeks than I have in my whole life put together. One in SF and one in Modesto. I think of Dorey from Finding Nemo: "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..." So far, I'm keeping my head above water. Please pray that those affected even more directly find the strength... It is tough.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey lady, I'm really sorry to read about the month that you/those around you are having. I know that neither one of us is the touchy feely, talk-about-our-feelings types, but if you ever need to vent to someone (aside from your loving husband, of course), you've got my number.

islandgirl said...

love you