Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Holiday Season

I love Christmas. I love buying presents. I love wrapping presents. I love being with family. I started my Christmas shopping probably two months ago. Love it. Love it. Love it.

Now, the holiday season is here with all of the chaos it brings... Here is a little bit about what I have going on in the next month...

Thursday 12/3- Leave for LA (also lovingly referred to as la la land)
Sunday 12/6-Return from LA
Saturday 12/12- Johnson Family Christmas
Sunday 12/13- Wedding at Work
Friday 12/18- Drive to Redding
Sunday 12/20- Drive to Eugene, OR to be with the Baran Family
Wednesday 12/23- Drive someplace else in OR... The in laws are planning this... I don't have a lot of details, but it should be fun.
Thursday 12/24- Back to Eugene and go to Midnight Mass-I've wanted to do this every year, and I told the husband that, yes, this is the year. Plus this way the husband and I will get to sleep in a little longer on Christmas morning instead of going to mass with the family (yeah right, but it is a nice idea).
Friday 12/25- Christmas
Saturday 12/26 or Sunday 12/27- Head back to Cali
Tuesday 12/29- Back to work : (
Thursday 12/31- Amazingly my work is not having any events this year, so I actually get New Years Eve off... I have not come up with any fun ideas yet about what to do, let me know if you have any suggestions...

Happy Holidays Everyone!

No comments: