Wednesday, December 9, 2009

la la land


In true Angle/Baran (Johnson) form, we did not take a picture in LA until moments before I was to leave. So, we had the cute bartender/waiter at The Counter take one for us.
-The Highs-
A Weekend with my favorite Brook e.
Cabaret
Christmas Shopping
Meeting the Non-Boyfriend
Who now thinks I hate him... (Don't worry, I don't)
Sushi
The Actor/Waiter
3 days of FUN
-The Lows-
Traffic- Took us 4 hours for a trip that would have normally taken one hour
A co-worker of Ms. Angle who I had to chew out... and finally just walk away all because of a boy, who had a "Connection" with Ms. Angle
The boy, was also a Jerk, from my perspective
No husband to be a part of the fun
Knowing that Ms. Angle and Ms. Baran do not live nearly close enough to each other
Overall, I had a completely fabulous weekend, and loved (almost) every minute of it.

1 comment:

islandgirl said...

I LOVE the new blog look. And I have to admit your account of the weekend was much better. Did I mention lately that I love you?