Friday, March 19, 2010

Typical Day

For those who are wondering, here is the typical day in the life of this unemployed girl...
Wake up somewhere between 8am and 10am
(I do try and keep it closer to 8am)
1st (we will call it 8:15am)- Work Out
9am- Watch Live with Regis and Kelly, while stretching and doing floor exercises
9:30am- Eat breakfast while continuing to watch Regis and Kelly
10am- Find something random on television or watch DVR'd Grays Anatomy from the night before while doing all the dishes that remain from dinner
11am- Get sucked into some random show on TV that I care nothing about
12pm- Take a shower
1pm- Go somewhere to check how the rest of the world is surviving since we don't have internet at my house (we can only get dial-up, seriously not worth the time).
2pm- Run any errands I need to
3-4 pm Get back home and start preparing some crazy new recipe
6 pm The husband gets home
6:30 pm Eat Dinner with the husband
7-9pm watch random TV with the husband, or play a game, or listen to music...
9pm watch whatever I want for a few hours while reading a magazine or book or something
11pm-2am Go to bed sometime in this time period (I have tried to tell myself to go to bed by 11pm so I don't sleep in until 10am, but I am not going to lie, sometimes there is not a lot of motivation to do this when there is nothing going on the next day)
Go to bed and start it all over again the next day with a few variations depending on how motivated I am feeling.

1 comment:

islandgirl said...

hmmmm....sounds familiar....