Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Fight the Funk


The husband and I (as well as a few other people) were camping in Pismo this last weekend. We LOVE wine and did a little wine tasting one day...
On the last day, before we left we started to get into a little bit of a funk, if you know what I mean... In pursuit of doing something to "Fight the Funk" we decided to do a little more wine tasting before we went home. Really, what helps you fight a funk more than alcohol?
So, that lead us to these vineyards...




Hug Cellars and Barrel 27. They were both fabulous. Seriously, very good wine. So, if you are ever in Paso Robles you should go try them out. It did help us fight the funk too. It is also quite convenient that are two favorite were right next door to each other.




1 comment:

islandgirl said...

I'm all about fighting the funk with alcohol. In fact I am doing so now. The only thing that would help me outta this funk more quickly was if you were beside me matching me glass for glass! :)