Thursday, June 3, 2010

june

June means-

Wedding this weekend (one that I am NOT looking forward to).

Fire Season... Well, it might be here, we'll see if the husband is still around at the end of the month.

Summer is finally here (I have a huge bruise on my thigh to prove it from being out on the lake over memorial weekend, I will spare you any pictures).

Planted the garden, and it is actually looking OK. Now, we will have to see if it survives the deer and next winter.

The flip-flop tan lines are already firmly in place and will remain until next November most likely.

Will hopefully get to see the niece and nephews a little more.

Speaking of the possibility of fire season being here. What is a girl supposed to do without this guy around all the time...










I guess I am going to have to find my own way to amuse myself.

1 comment:

islandgirl said...

Those pics make me giggle every time!