Friday, June 25, 2010

This Week in House Wife

Well, this week in the land of house wife a vacuum was purchased in the Baran home. Not just any vacuum, one with the, "Proper amount of suction," at least according to Craig Ferguson Someone that I barely knew existed until all of a sudden I was unemployed and could stay up as late as I wanted (his show is on after Letterman). Even though I don't stay up that late anymore (not as productive when I sleep in until 11 for some reason), I do DVR his show since I love it that much.

Anyways, back to the vacuum with the proper amount of suction. We got one of these.








I think the husband has used it more than I have (might be one of the best parts). I used it to vacuum up a candle holder my nephews broke without a problem.

It is kind of sad and funny what life becomes. Instead of saving for the next big trip, we were saving for a vacuum cleaner. We opted to buy a nice one since we have gone through one every year and a half since we have known each other. With the five year warranty this baby brings, hopefully we won't have that problem anymore.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Welcome to the world of Dyson. It's a wonderful place to live. :)

Sarah said...

From the wise words of my friend Elizabeth: "I'm going back into the burning house for my dyson".

I have this one, and love it!!