Thursday, March 3, 2011

Baran Birthday

The husband's birthday is February 11th. Last year we had a big shin-dig for his 40th. This year was more mellow with just inviting some friends over for dinner for the big b-day.

However, this is what happens in regards to pictures when I am to busy cooking food in the kitchen so the husband is the one who grabs the camera....

The husband, in all of his glory.

The wife, aka, me...
Mike.


Thomas (bro-in-law)


Kevin.





Rob, Robert, Roberto, Cap'n Bobby...



The beautiful and pregnant sister, Amber. Mine, not Steve's.

Wendy.


Caleb, my brother.

Mr. Wendy, aka Flan, or Shawnn.



This also means there were no pics of the mass quantities of food I made or the TWO beautiful desserts (lemon tart and the uncle's pear pie)... Just so you know what kind of a night it was, all of these people had to crash at my house after the party sans the pregnant sister and her husband...
On a side note, that is of a similar tone... I don't think I have ever been so hung over in my life. I won't share all of those gorey details with you though. Count yourself blessed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love love the pics! and now I want the Uncle's pear pie!!!