Friday, September 19, 2008

Blogging Virgin

Yes, it is true. After months of, well, reading other blogs... I have decided that I... to... must jump on the blogging band wagon. Why have I finally decided this? Well, there are a handful of reasons. Mostly I realized yesterday that I used to love to journal, it really helped me through a lot of really tough times.

Not that I am having a tough time now, in fact it is quite the contrary. I am perfectly content with my life as it is now, if not, dare I say, happy.

The other reason for now jumping off the bridge with many of my fabulous friends is that it is nice keeping tabs on people who I do not get to see nearly as often as I would like.

So, here it is world, take it or leave it. This is me, raw and uncut. Well, not likely, but who knows...

1 comment:

islandgirl said...

yay!!! I am so happy!!! And I am even more happy that I will see your face in a matter of hours!!

xoxoxoxo

islandgirl