Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A fabulous weekend

So, this weekend was a single weekend for me, aka Steve was on a fire (One where we have logged a total of 15 minutes of phone conversation in the last week and a half, but that is another story).

So, while Steve was off bringing home the bacon, I decided to go be irresponsible. So, I headed to LA to see one of my favorite people and hang out in the big city. Unfortunately, I was not irresponsible at all. That is unless you consider if I had been at home I would have been painting the bathroom. I was in bed by midnight every night. Completely responsible for a twenty-something in the big city with another twenty-something.

Back to LA. It was the most wonderful weekend that I have had in resent memory. We laughed, we went to the beach, we did very little shopping (especially since both of us are on a tight budget). It was completely wonderful, also because I did not stay awake pondering how an astronaut would die if (s)he if they somehow floated away from the spaceship...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hello Celeste Pie!! I envy the time that you get to spend with Brookee. Oh, I've been wanting to tell you that I now have 2 pairs of metallic shoes....love you!

islandgirl said...

Well! The weekend was fabulous for me too! Even though I was consumed my thoughts of dying in space! Seriously the best weekend I have had in forever!