Monday, December 15, 2008

Orange Room

The upstairs bedroom, that is currently the guest bedroom, but will be the master bedroom sometime in the next year (if Steve has his way it will be next week, if I have my way it will be when all of the renovations are done, it is just smarter, I also want to wait until we can afford to furnish it all with furniture I actually like).


Me looking like a big dork while talking on the phone and beginning the painting...
The finished product, it really all is the cream color that is behind me in the picture above, it is just hard to tell without the white wall comparison.

The orange wall, I wanted to paint in a darker orange, but my wonderful firefighter did not, me being the good wifey gave in, and I am sure I will be slightly annoyed with the color as long as we live in the house, but oh well... Anna, we did not get to paint it your color because the closest store that sells Sherwin Williams is two hours away, wasn't going to happen...





2 comments:

Anna said...

Well it still looks good, I like it. :)

islandgirl said...

i like it as well, I am not sure that darker would be better....