Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hrmph

Today, the receptionist is gone at my work so I am forced to sit at her desk, where I have zero of the programs I use on a regular basis. This all equals one very boring day in the land of C-Pie. I love that there is so much I could be doing at my desk or at home or anywhere else but her. So to that I say Hrmph!

There is a light at the end of the tunnel though. The husband and I are taking a long weekend to go to San Francisco, one of our favorite cities. So, even though I am frustrated now, the weekend will hold for me great food, shows, wine, and potentially a tour of Alcatraz since neither of us have ever taken one and we go to SF a couple times every year for a few days, aka, it might be time.

And no, I still have not taken the pictures off of my camera. In my regular life I have been very busy lately. Hopefully tonight though so that I can have an empty memory card by the weekend.

No comments: