Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The weekend in la la land

Was completely wonderful.
I have pictures to share, but have been a little busy since getting back and have not had a chance to take them off of the camera. Don't get to excited we did not take pictures until we were at the airport and I was going to fly out in moments.
Interesting Note: I flew out of Long Beach this time, and going into that airport is like walking into a weird seventies movie. Seriously. For starters, it is really small. I wish I had taken pictures walking through the airport. You have to walk onto the tarmac to get on the plane. The whole place is just like walking through crazy world.

1 comment:

islandgirl said...

All those pictures we took....
haha
See, that is just the thing, we are always having such a good time, pictures are the last thing we think of. It is a good thing. Thank you soooo much for coming. And for the Perrier!
xoxox