Monday, November 9, 2009

A good night

You ever have those moments where you feel old? Well, I do. One of the main reasons is because the husband and I are love Food Network. I kid you not, a fabulous night for us would be sitting and watching Diners, Drive-In's and Dives or Good Eats. However, by far our favorite is...



Sunday nights, therefore, might be one of our favorite nights of the week. Football all day long and Iron Chef America that night. We are also into the Next Iron Chef, but it is not even close to our love for Iron Chef America.

Though we love it so much, it does make me feel old. We seriously spend the evening with our feet kicked up in our love seat/ recliners and watch food network all night long. If this is making me old, I embrace it whole heatedly.

1 comment:

islandgirl said...

I would never call you old. I don't know what that would make me.