Friday, July 9, 2010

Backyard Hamburger Throwdown

Some of you may know, we had a Hamburger Throwdown over 4th of July.
We have been planning this for the last month, well, really since Super Bowl when Steve and Rebecca had a stuffed mushroom throwdown that Steve won.

All of the entries, Phil, Steve (aka The Husband) and Rebecca.


Phil smoking he and Rebecca's hamburgers.


Fierce Competition.

The Winner!

* They decided before that whoever lost would drive to and from the A's game we are planning on going to later this month. The Husband has kindly nominated me to drive in hopes that he will be on a fire. I am politely declining since it was his competition, not mine.



2 comments:

Anna said...

That's awesome! I wish I could have tried them. :)

islandgirl said...

Winner? How could you not be a winner with a Negro Modelo in hand?! And I think you were wise to decline.