Thursday, May 19, 2011

Birthday Extravaganza

My birthday, was well over a month ago. In the midst of having three part time jobs I have not put up the pictures from that day yet. Wait, who am I kidding, in the midst of being unemployed it is not like I got pictures up any sooner. In my defense, I do not have internet at home. If I did, I am quite confident that I would get posts up in a more timely fashion.

So, my birthday was on a Saturday, so I wanted to go wine tasting with all of my friends. Even with a month's notice, most of them could not show up at the end of the day, so here is who we had.

My brother-in-law is on the end, who does not normally have a black beard, and is in fact blond, but was going to a giants game later in the weekend, and died it for the occasion. Dirk, my friend from Sacramento is next to him, then me, and then the husband. This is our first or second stop of the day.


This is my sister, aka the driver's, self portrait. Sad face here for not being able to taste with us. In our defense, she was driving because she was pregnant.

And the husband and I somewhere along the road.
Shortly after this, and me being disappointed that most of my friends bailed out, we decided that next year we are not going to have any b-day parties.

2 comments:

islandgirl said...

why do birthdays have to be like that? Mine was amazing this year and two years ago....but other than that...

Sarah said...

Maybe you needed to expand the guest list.

ahem.