Monday, May 16, 2011

New shoes, new shoes, la, la, la, la, la, la!

For those who read my site semi-consistently, they know that I love my TOMS SHOES. So, I have been wanting to personalize a pair for a long time now. The primary problem with this is that I am not artistic, at all.

Enter my bestie's cousin. A "starving student/artist" who isn't starving at all, but is going to SF Academy of Art, and looking for ways to get a little extra side cash coming in. So, the bestie bought me the shoes for my b-day and delivered them to her cousin. I wrote here a note saying I was thinking a paisley/floral/grassy something... And, this is what I ended up with a month later.

Oh yes, they are AWE (wait for it) SOME!

The problem continues to be, that they have so many awesome shoes on their website, I want more. I love the green crochet TOMS they have in right now for summer, but I think the next pair I need to get should be a pair of high hills, since I have heard good things about them... So many shoes, so little time.

2 comments:

islandgirl said...

ugh. The problem with TOMS is that I am NEVER satisfied! I always need another! Now I want ones with paisley hibiscus, and I want wedges, and I want grossgrain....I want, I want, I want, I need, I need, I need....

Sarah said...

*love*