Monday, January 5, 2009

A Picture

This is my niece Jenica (who is also the only flower girl in my wedding) taking a picture of me, and my sisters Amber and Michaelyn. This picture was provided courtesy of my step-sister Hope. I think this picture is great, and I just wanted to share it with all of you. According to theknot.com it is 26 days until the wedding, just to keep everyone posted on that front as well. My calendar is starting to fill up with everything that I have to do in the next month. There is time, I am just trying to not overwhelm myself with it all. I tried on my dress on Saturday after it got altered and it fits perfectly, now they are going to press it and I will pick it up the day before the wedding. I could bore you all with the details of everyone I have to meet with in the next month, but it really is boring, even for me and it is my wedding.

2 comments:

islandgirl said...

well, I am not bored with your little details!

xoxo

Sarah said...

I love the details myself... have fun!!