Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What does one do...

When they are getting married in three days, well, I am at work (unfortunately). I can only afford to take of so much time off...

I am losing sleep, and when I am sleeping it is really wierd and crazy dreams about the wedding. I am losing sleep out of nervousness that I have forgotten to do something.

Short version of my schedule:

Tonight-in-laws get into town. Dinner with my dad, step-mom, Steve's parents, and, of course, Steve and myself.

Tomorrow- Get the keys to the opera hall in am, go get mani's and pedi's after that with some of the ladies, cook dinner for Steve's Texas family at my sister-in-laws house, more time with my ladies after that.

Friday- Decorate hall in am, and the rehearsal in pm with the rehearsal dinner following.

Saturday- Up at 6, ready by 8:30 or 9. Pictures until 1:30, 1st wedding at 2, 2nd wedding at 5, Party the night away.

Sunday-Cleaning hall in am, Steve wants to open presents after that, but I am not as committed as he is, super bowl party with anyone that is left in town.

So that is it in a nut-shell, and all of this is why I probably won't post again until next week. There are about a thousand small errands I have to do in-between everything else. I still don't know how someone is supposed to savor the moment in the midst of all the other chaos, hopefully I will have it figured out by the end though. Well, wish me luck.

3 comments:

Anna said...

I'm excited!!! This child is killing me because she keeps moving down more and more and I'm having massive amounts of back pain but I'm determined to be there! I have my doctor's appt tomorrow so I will call you asap if he changes his mind. See you in a couple of days!!! :)

Sarah said...

WOO HOO! Have fun with your busy wedding weekend!! I'll be thinking about ya!

islandgirl said...

you pulled it all off spectacularly!!