Tuesday, February 3, 2009

W-Day Wrap-Up Part 1


This is the first picture I have seen of the wedding day. This is at about 9am when Steve and I were heading off to take pictures. I think I got about 15 minutes sleep the night before.
A few W-Day Highlights for those who missed it:
Staying at the B&B
Being able to have the ceremony at Coffil Park
Driving up in a Backhoe
The ring dropping at the Park
The Unity Candle not lighting
Steve telling everyone that he spanks me (hilarious and humiliating)
Steve holding back the tears during the catholic ceremony
Steve's parents during the reception
Sharing a glass of wine and some hummus with Steve while taking out 100+ bobby pins out of my hair after everyone else had gone to bed
Steve calling me Mrs. Baran as we were going to bed
A thousand other little moments in between them all
It was a completely wonderful day. I have no regrets with any of it. More pictures will be posted once I get them. I am so thankful that we have the week of normal life before the honeymoon in Cancun. I can't imagine it any other way. We had more time to visit with friends and family that we rarely get to see, as well as get all of the gifts situated and clean the house, so it is homey when we get home, instead of a disaster area like it has been all week.

2 comments:

islandgirl said...

I am so happy that it went so well!

Anna said...

You look hot! I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures. :) I think I would have died if Matt told everyone at our wedding that he spanks me! You two are too funny!