Thursday, February 26, 2009

Goals

So, the husband and I have decided it is time to be more actively involved,
in the community and in life.
We have set up a few goals for the next few weeks/months...
1. Get a doctor.
Neither of us have a doctor.
I have never had a doctor (seriously, never), and Steve has not had one in years.
We both getting older, and it is time to get an actual doctor.
2. Involved with no. 1 is to get us both on the same insurance,
we are already on our way to this one.
3. Find someplace to volunteer on a semi-regular basis.
We would both love to do this, but don't know where to start.
Unfortunately neither of our schedules are regular enough to say that one
Saturday a month we will be at ______________
That is what happens when you are a firefighter and an event coordinator.
Neither of those things have respect for weekends.
If anyone has any ideas about where we should volunteer, let me know...
4. Get into better shape.
We bought an elliptical, we were given a Wii as a wedding present,
so we purchased Wii Fit (pretty cool).
5. Start wedding scrap booking, and yes, Steve is helping me with this.
Now we just need inspiration and ability...
6. Save more money
The wedding is over, we both work full time.
No more excuses.
I think that is about it for now. I'll let you know what kind of progress we are making.

1 comment:

islandgirl said...

I love lists...I say it all the time, but I love lists.