Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Weekend...

... involved lots of tasting of wonderful wine (I am a wine-o). We had other plans but when the vineyard called up that we are wine club members with, it all took a back seat to some wine. So good, so much fun.

The week ahead involves lots of meetings and a big event at my work this weekend.

Today-in my pursuit of avoiding a little work I am in search of artwork for the room in my house with the orange wall. I want some fall colored tree pictures.

Today is my niece's birthday, which reminds me of my mom. My mom used to always say things like, "Jenica is going to MARCH FOURTH into the future" or her life, or her destiny..." When I think of Jenica's b-day this is always the next thought in my mind.

1 comment:

islandgirl said...

No Way!!! I always have to say something like "today is the day we march forth!" and everyone looks at me like I am crazy!!