Tuesday, March 24, 2009

The Slumber Party

Saturday was the first time the firefighter and myself watched one of my nephews all night long. I have spent the night with my niece and nephews many times, but he has never been a part of this. He is usually gone on a fire or something.


The nephew we were watching was Amber's son Bradley. Here is a picture of Bradley at my wedding.





He is the cutest thing ever. He is going to be two on May 11 (7-11 how sweet is that), so he is finally starting to say some words we understand, and many we don't...

I could not have asked for a better kid to have the firefighters first child over-night experience. Last time Bradley stayed at my house he woke up 3 or 4 times throughout the night, one of those being when he rolled off the bed (even though I had pillows all around him).

This time, he was an angel. He cried for about 30 seconds when I laid him down, and then was just sucking his bottle. He slept all night, and did not wake up until about 8 am. Even then he did not cry or anything, I just heard him rustling around, and figured I would get him so SB could sleep a little longer.

So, the first night of a kiddie sleeping over, success! Victory is at hand.

No comments: