Thursday, March 12, 2009

Descriptions

I think that one of my problems with blogging is this whole description thing.

I notice how people write long narratives about a three minute encounter,

or vividly recall stories that are twenty years old,

recalling any scents, emotions, or inner thoughts.

This is just not something that I can do, well, at least not yet.

I do not possess the ability to talk in detail about a cute encounter with my

nephew or something wonderful that my husband did.

It is all just part of life, and I do not have the words to describe these things.

If I were a true blogger, I would have pictures to go along with these wonderful descriptions.

Well, even though I am not a true blogger I might have pictures if my

camera were not lost somewhere in Mexico.
P.S. I really do hope the camera is a blessing to whoever has found it.


1 comment:

islandgirl said...

I know that feeling....except the part about losing the camera...