Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wedding Pictures, Part 3 (aka Catholic Ceremony)

The Catholic Ceremony. Here is everyone in the wedding (from left to right): Rob, Caleb, Jeff M., Jeff B (Steve's bro), Steve, Me, Amber, Michaelyn, Heather and Brook. (No kids in this pic, I will post one of all of the kids later)


Steve and I after the Catholic Ceremony.


Walking back down the aisle after officially becoming, "man and wife."


The first official kiss as husband and wife.


I have more pictures to post, but no time today, so it will probably happen tomorrow. I hope you enjoy what is up there so far.


2 comments:

islandgirl said...

yay! That was such a fun day!

Anna said...

I like the one of you walking back down the isle, you look so happy! :) It looks like the ceremony was small but very pretty.