Thursday, February 19, 2009

Wedding Pictures, Part 2

All of these pictures were taken at my dad and Heidi's house, once again, before the wedding.

I will now, forever, be a redneck since I was driven up to the wedding in a backhoe. It is still one of my favorite things about the wedding though.

My brother and sisters with their kids. Left to right: Caleb (brother) and Brayden (his son), me, Jenica is below me, my nephew Jo, Sister Michaelyn, nephew Jeshua, Amber (sister), and her son Bradley.

One more pic of the family.


Me and Steve, I think this picture is awesome. I have about ten of these where I am trying to not laugh because he was totally breathing on my neck the whole time.





1 comment:

Anna said...

It's okay to be redneck in some ways, I think we all have a little of that in us! You do make that backhoe look dang good though!