Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Change

When I moved home from living in Redding I bought a Jedidah (skate brand) t-shirt. The t-shirt said: The Winds of Change are Always Blowing

I bought the shirt because it really spoke to my heart when I saw it. This may sound weird or lame to some of you, but it truly spoke to me.

It has been years since I purchased this shirt. However, it has been in my mind a lot this last weekend. Things are changing in my life once again. It is not even the whole marriage things, that has changed my life, slightly, but mostly we are still exactly what we were before we were married.

Things are changing. I am slightly anxious about these changes. Mostly I am aware, and I walk confidently forward into the future.

1 comment:

islandgirl said...

hmmm...winds of change are always blowing...that's for sure!