Friday, January 23, 2009

A Vote

This is A. This is the second hair style that my sister-in-law did on my hair for wedding prep. This is the hairstyle my sister-in-law and little sister like. I should say that either way the bun is done, the swirly hair clip (below) is going to be on the side of my head, not in the back center.
This is B. This is what gave me hope that my sister-in-law could do my hair for the wedding. They also want to do little diamond pins around the curly bun either way. So, what do you think, A or B?

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I want your hair. I love the romantic curl. anyway.

My Opinion:
A is sophisticated sexy.
B is romantic sexy.

what look are you going for?

Unknown said...

I like A all the way. But, then again, I'm a guy, so maybe you shouldn't trust my opinion on hair matters.

islandgirl said...

And I like B. or maybe A....I am no help at all!