Thursday, October 23, 2008

100 Days

Well theknot.com has just informed me that there are 100 days until the wedding. This is good because there is still big chunk of this shin-dig that I need to pay for. There is a part of me that just wishes the party were here. It is nothing about being married or spending the rest of my life with Steve... all that is already going to happen. I am looking forward to a party I have been planning for the last six months and will continue to plan for the next 100 days.

Mostly though, I am just trying to enjoy being engaged. I only have 100 days left of something I will never experience again. I don't know exactly how to enjoy it though. The stress, the emotions, and the frustrations are all part of this period of life, but how do I enjoy what else is going on??? How do I even recognize the little tid-bits that only occur when one is engaged?

No comments: