Friday, October 3, 2008

Stomp Weekend

Well, it is the grape stomp in Murphys this weekend. There is also a concert at my work. The receptionist and I somehow ended up being the team to represent Ironstone (where I work). We have had many managers tell us how important it is that we come home with a ribbon. This is all good and great but this is our first year, and we are going up against mulit-year stomp off winners. So, we decided the best way for us to win is to win the costume part or the competition.

Our bosses are so committed to us winning I did not hear one negative comment when I was working on our costume all afternoon at my desk. Hopefully I will get pictures of our awesome costume (we are making hula skirts out of corks), until then you will just have to envision it. Put up good thoughts for the "Six Mile Stompers" tomorrow so that we can bring home a ribbon. FYI- We are the six mile stompers because the vineyard where we work is on Six Mile Road-clever, I know.

Until next time-keep on stomping, San Diego.

1 comment:

islandgirl said...

who couldn't win with hula skirts made out of corks?! I think it is a slam dunk!