Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Weekend

A few adventures in my weekend... My diploma finally came in the mail!!!
Steve with my dipoloma-his picture looks better than any of my pictures with my diploma. He took me out to Seven Sisters to celebrate (a very nice restaurant). BTW-he was the one who wanted to take this picture. He might have been more excited than I was.

My sister-in-law straightened my hair in pursuit of wedding hair styles... There was tons of drama surrounding this, none of which is worth boring all of you beautiful people.
And other than that, life has been very busy. Until next time...

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Celestie-Pie, there is no way you can straighten your hair for the wedding. Your curls are beautiful, and they are YOU!

Experiment with up-dos...but keep the curls!

islandgirl said...

omg! I hardly recognize you without the curls....which is why I have to concur with the Shark. The straightened hair is fun, but not you....

And thank you for posting the pic...you knew I was holding my breath