Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Three Things

Three things I love:
1) Steve looking at me first thing in the morning and saying, "Good Morning Sunshine"
2) Finishing a task/list...
3) Having three day weekends

Three things I don't like (I am kind of against saying hate, because my mom used to day, "You hate the devil, you dislike that...")
1) Drinking to much
2) Lack of Confidence
3) People taking things off of my desk

Three places I would love to visit (the whole world, but these are a few first)
1) Italy
2) New Zealand
3) Boston

Three things I would like to accomplish
1) Getting my masters degree
2) Getting into political office
3) Having a "good" marriage

Three people I know who inspire me
1) Brother Justin
2) Bissie Lee
3) My sisters (I guess that makes it four)

Three things I could eat (nearly) every day for the rest of my life
1) Sushi
2) Jamba Juice
3) Mexican Food

I am sure I could come up with a bunch more three's, but I should probably get back to work now.

2 comments:

islandgirl said...

Fabulous! I do love lists...even if it is a huge list of trios

Sarah said...

I live and die by list....

Someone just asked me to describe myself in 5 words.

I did NOT use: wife, mother, sister, daughter.