Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Cravings...

So, I am not pregnant, first of all. I am the type of person that craves the same thing for weeks and weeks and then, I don't eat it for a year. Right now I am craving peanut butter. I love it. I have a jar of it on my desk and a spoon and I just eat it with a spoon. Sooo gooood. With Thanksgiving coming up I am also craving cranberry sauce. Specifically jellied cranberry sauce. I could open a can and eat the whole thing in one sitting all by itself. Last week when Steve and I were at the grocery store he was messing around with me asking if I had everything, only he was asking me if I had crazy and absurd things that we never eat. He asked if I had jellied cranberry sauce and when I told him I threw a couple cans in the cart he just looked at me. Stunned? Appalled? I just don't know. Either way jellied cranberry sauce is still fabulous in my book.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

eewwh. jellied cranberries? YUCK!

cranberries are best for decorations!

islandgirl said...

well...I like cranberries, jellied, or whole berry sauce....