Thursday, November 6, 2008

Today

I am having one of those days where life just kind of slaps you in the face. I don't know if it is a wake-up call or what. I think one of my problems is that I just care to much, that kind of sounds weird or conceited, but I care A LOT. I wear my hear on my sleeve, which breaks quite often for the smallest and most random things. I remember being back in seminary and praying one day that my heart would be broken by the things that break the heart of God, and I kind of think he did it. So, now I am trying to learn to guard my heart a little better, so I don't get as upset by these various things. And like I said, today I am getting slapped in the face. Life is good.

2 comments:

islandgirl said...

hmmmm....that was yesterday for me. I hope it turned out better for you.

oxoxo

islandgirl said...

I need you here today. To have some banana bread and just hang out. I guess it isn't any different than any other day....